Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Beginnings

I have no muse. That's it, she's gone. I love to write, and I like to think I write well, but I just don't have the discipline for it. No matter what great idea comes into my head, by the time I'm ready to put it down on paper, even if I write it down right away, I just can't continue it. I can't tell you how many partially finished stories are scattered in notebooks around my house!

Anyways, I figured if I can manage to make myself write something everyday, no matter how short, then maybe I can finally get this story out of my head and published. That is, if I can figure out which story it is I want to write....

I keep thinking this is kind of stupid to start this now, but seeing as how I've had this blog since last year and this is the first I've written anything, I may as well just start now!

No comments: