Thursday, July 26, 2007

Opps...

Okay, so I didn't write yesterday. In all fairness, yesterday was hellishly busy though.... so I have a valid excuse!

So I've had a few questions about our move. We've bought a house with a friend. It's pretty, and in a small town close to the city with virtually no crime. We expect to close on Monday, and then we'll have to hurry to move since our notice to our respective apartments gives our out date as the 31st! Rhianna is very excited, as she'll now be sharing a bedroom with her best friend. As soon as I have pictures available, and we get settled, I'll post them. In the meantime, if you would like our updated contact information, please email me through the link provided in my profile, or leave a comment.

I won't be able to update the rest of today, as I'm stuck in meetings, but I'm working late tomorrow, so there should be one later in the evening... that is, if I can manage to tear myself away from Neopets!

No comments: